Most of my private coaching clients are dealing with feelings of overwhelm in every aspect of their lives. Is this true for YOU too? While there are a number of reasons behind it, chronic overwhelm takes a toll. It depletes your energy, reduces your productivity, and robs you of joy. Unfortunately, overwhelm has become a way of life for Americans today. Overwhelm defines the daily grind. The good news is that it doesn’t have to be this way if you take charge and do something about it NOW. It doesn’t have to be as bad as it probably is for you. Life is never going to be perfect, but it can be managed. Interested in learning how?
Back by popular demand: On November 10, 2015 at 12:00 PM EST I am offering a FREE one hour teleseminar that focuses exclusively on the topic of overwhelm and how to handle it. If your life is out of control and you are exhausted, confused, and totally drained, this opportunity is for you.
During the free teleseminar I will share:
- At least 5 reasons why overload and overwhelm occur in the first place
- 10 strategies for gaining control of your personal and professional overwhelm
- 3 simple secrets to reducing overwhelm immediately
Register for this free teleseminar if you see yourself in any of the following situations:
- My mind can’t seem to focus on what really needs to be done.
- I am trying to do too much.
- I get easily distracted by trivia and interruptions.
- I rarely take time for ME.
- I flit from one thing to the next without rhyme or reason.
- I am trying to make everybody happy.
- I am multitasking without being productive.
- I am unclear about my priorities.
- I check emails at least a dozen times each day.
- I feel disorganized most of the time.
- The state of overwhelm has become a habit for me over the last few years.
- I respond to other people’s needs, wishes, and preferences immediately.
- TAKE ACTION NOW. Simply click here to sign up. You will receive the dial-in information as well as a handout when you register. If you cannot join us “live”, a recording can be sent to your inbox within 24-48 hours after the call.
TAKE ACTION NOW. Simply click here to sign up. You will receive the dial-in information as well as a handout when you register. If you cannot join us “live”, a recording can be sent to your inbox within 24-48 hours after the call.