In this day and age professionals everywhere are inundated with a million tasks and projects. My clients tell me that their heads constantly spin. Perhaps you can relate. If so, you surely don’t need more work piled onto your plate. But you may need some other things that you aren’t getting in order to thrive. These are things you may not think about, or, if you do, you pretend they don’t matter. If you supervise people, it’s your duty to meet certain needs. When you don’t, job performance suffers, behavior problems develop, or folks choose to leave. I have discovered that many organizations believe they are giving their staff exactly what they need when in fact this couldn’t be further from the truth. It’s time to shine the light on this critical topic.
On August 25, 2015 at 12:00 PM EDT I am conducting a FREE 40 minute teleseminar that will give you the 5 things that employees need most—regardless of industry.
I invite you to register for this event if:
- You are somewhat confused about what you and/or your employees need in the work environment.
- You are relatively new to senior leadership/management and/or supervision of staff.
- You know you are not fully engaged—and/or you see evidence that very few of your employees are fully engaged.
- You sense disloyalty to your organization amongst your staff.
- You know intuitively that you—and/or many of your employees– are dissatisfied at work.
- You have a burning desire to provide more of what your employees truly need.
What’s in it for YOU?
You walk away with the essentials of what employees need to perform optimally at work. (I promise to remove the mystery.)
You learn the individual and organizational benefits associated with fulfilling these needs.
ACT NOW if you are ready to get this clarity once and for all. Remember: There is a price to pay for choosing to delay or ignore this information. CLICK HERE TO REGISTER.
If you can’t join Sylvia “live” on August 25th at 12:00 PM EST, you will receive a recording within one to two days after the teleseminar. Then you can listen to this event at your convenience.
Once you register, you will receive the teleseminar dial-in information as well as a PDF handout. REGISTER HERE.