Most of us have adapted a lifestyle of remaining connected 24/7. Combine this lifestyle with the never ending “to-do” lists and it’s evident we’re ‘barely getting by’ rather than focusing on areas of leadership and development.
I, personally, have known periods of excruciating overwhelm in my life. They were times of enormous struggle and fear. Never again do I want to be in that place—and, if I find myself there, I have made the commitment to do whatever it takes to get out of it. Do you know how to get yourself out of the overload and overwhelm mode? The truth is that you must get a handle on it because it’s probably already out of control. If you don’t, you may get sick. At the very least, you won’t be able to feel contentment, peace and joy.
Let me ask you something… do any of the following situations apply to you?
- Trying to be everything to everybody
- Struggling to focus on too many things at once
- Underestimating how much time it takes to do something
- Jamming your calendar full of countless tasks and activities
- Refusing to say “no” to anyone
- Resisting the need to set appropriate boundaries
- Failing to release other people’s agendas
If you said ‘YES’ to even one of the above traits, you’re not alone. And there is a solution! I’ve created a downloadable workbook that provides strategies you can use beginning today.
Once we find a way to tackle overwhelm, manage our priorities, and discover our ultimate goals, we’ll be in a much better position to manage our time appropriately. Get relief now… the investment is just $29 and it can literally change your life. Click here to begin releasing overwhelm today!