- Do you want to increase your job satisfaction right where you are?
- Do you want to increase your personal and professional confidence?
- Do you need or want to learn a particular skill?
- Do you want others to see you as a more competent, credible leader?
- Do you want to revise or polish your professional image?
- Do you want to learn how to communicate more clearly?
- Do you want to manage your time differently?
- Do you want to manage your stress more effectively?
- Do you want to learn how to grow and develop your employees?
- Do you want to learn how to supervise people in various geographical locations?
- Do you want to learn how to make faster, better decisions?
- Do you want to learn how to leverage your strengths?
- Do you want to learn to manage your emotions?
- Do you want to achieve greater work/life balance?
- Do you want to go from “good” to great?
If you answered “yes” to even one of these questions, keep reading.
While you may be functioning at a reasonably high level in your executive or manager position, you realize deep inside that something is preventing you from enjoying the platinum level career you desire. You feel this gap in the pit of your stomach, and you see the consequences related to it every day. Maybe you’ve got employee morale problems or people don’t take you as seriously as you’d like. Perhaps a few of your essential relationships are stagnant or crumbling and you don’t know why. Maybe your schedule is overloaded to the point you can barely cope anymore. Perhaps you keep putting one foot in front of the other—doing business as usual--hoping things will eventually change. And maybe you simply aren’t getting the results you expect in the time you need them. What would your life be like if problems such as these didn’t exist as they do now? What would your life be like if the gaps between your current job performance and platinum performance didn’t exist?
The good news is that you can narrow or even eliminate those gaps. When you do, you get to enjoy greater self confidence, experience increased competence, and share your talents in new, more effective ways. What would all of that be worth to you both personally and professionally? Would people see you in a new light? Would they view you as a better role model? Would they trust you more? Would they be more motivated to meet your expectations? Would they be more interested in partnering with you to accomplish big things? In a FREE 30 minute phone strategy session we could talk about your gaps and explore how you may wish to reduce or close them.
BENEFITS to working with me include:
- Assess your leadership and management strengths.
- Stand taller in leadership and feel more confident.
- Gain clarity about how you want to be viewed in your position.
- Manage your personal limitations.
- Inspire others to greatness.
- Take control of your calendar.
- Gain clarity around complex issues.
- Get better and different results.
- Leverage your influence.
- Learn how to interpret other people’s feelings, reactions, and behaviors accurately.
- Learn how to control your emotions to benefit relationships and increase your opportunities.
- Receive support during times of significant change.
- Receive stress management tools.
- Acquire strategies for solving problems in a timely, effective manner.
- Gain a confidential sounding board.
- Secure an accountability partner.
If some of these benefits describe the kind of support you are looking for, let’s have a conversation.