- Are you feeling ready for more responsibility and challenge?
- Are you interested in serving people and your organization at large in bigger ways?
- Do you want a promotion but don’t know how to go about it?
- Do you want to assess your readiness for a promotion?
- Do you want to assess your likelihood of landing a promotion?
- Do you want to learn specific language that helps you to initiate and engage in career advancing conversation?
- Do you want to learn how to position yourself for a promotion?
- Do you seem to get passed over for promotions?
- Do you need to create a state of the art resume that truly serves as a powerful marketing tool?
- Do you need guidance around how to craft attention grabbing cover letters?
- Do you need to expand and sharpen your job interview skills?
If you answered “yes” to even one of these questions, keep reading.
Since the inception of my coaching practice quite a few people have told me that they desire a job promotion but have no idea what they need to do to land one.Actually, some of these folks had been trying to get promoted for years with no success.Frustrated and disappointed, they didn’t know where to turn.While they knew what they wanted professionally, they couldn’t seem to make it happen on their own. Does this sound like YOUR situation?
If it does, know that you don’t have to stay stuck. Think about it: What would your life be like if you landed the promotion you want? Would you feel more fulfilled? Would you make different and bigger contributions? Would you be challenged in new areas? Would you have greater influence? Would you earn more money? Let’s have a FREE 30 minute phone conversation to discuss your interests and needs.
Click here to register for a FREE 30 minute
LAND THAT PROMOTION YOU’VE ALWAYS WANTED
free strategy session.
BENEFITS to working with me include:
- Gain clarity about why you want a job promotion and what you think you have to offer your organization at a higher level.
- Identify and narrow knowledge and skill gaps.
- Increase your self confidence.
- Learn specific language that allows you to initiate and engage appropriately in promotion seeking conversations.
- Receive guidance around creating or updating your resume and CV.
- Learn how to participate responsibly and effectively during job interviews.
- Get confidential support as you move through the job promotion process.
- Secure an accountability partner.
Do these benefits describe the kind of support you are looking for? If so, let’s talk.