- Are you dissatisfied with your current job?
- Do you suspect or know that you are not well matched for your current job or workplace culture?
- Do you often consider leaving your current job?
- Do you dream about doing something completely different?
- Do you need guidance around knowing when it’s right to say “yes” to a job offer?
- Have you accepted a new position that will stretch you in new ways?
- Have you recently been promoted to a management or executive position?
- Do you need to figure out how to fit into a new workplace culture?
- Do you need to create a state of the art resume that will truly serve as a powerful marketing tool?
- Do you need to expand and enhance your interviewing skills?
If you answered “yes” to even one of these questions, keep reading.
One of the saddest situations I know is staying in a job you dislike or have outgrown, believing that it doesn’t really matter how you feel as long as you are bringing home a paycheck. Another sad situation is staying in a job you no longer want because you fear risk and change. Yet, on a regular basis, I am aware of people making this very decision. And they are miserable or bored as a result. In my opinion, life is too short to be chronically miserable or bored. What do you think?
Consider this: What would it be like if you took the necessary steps to land a job that actually excited you, challenged you, and developed you into an even higher functioning executive or manager? Would you feel relieved, encouraged, refreshed, motivated, happy? Would you feel a new sense of hope for a more inspiring, more fulfilling future?
Feeling inspired but a bit nervous about how to proceed? You don’t have to figure it all out on your own.
BENEFITS to working with me:
- Assess your current job situation and determine if moving on is the best solution for you.
- Explore who you are as a human being and as a professional now.
- Identify your talents, gifts, and skills and explore how each of them may be leveraged.
- Discuss your career dreams and plans with a confidential third party.
- Increase your self confidence.
- Learn the steps involved in a comprehensive job search.
- Receive guidance around creating or updating your resume and CV.
- Learn how to participate responsibly and effectively in job interviews.
- Get confidential support as you move through the job search process and the transition process.
- Secure an accountability partner.